Monday, July 12, 2010

Isla Tortuga


What a weekend, the boat ride to the Island was fabulous, and the beach to die for!!! Was a little adventorous spent the night in Punta Arenas and then spent the day at the beach!!. The beach in Punta Arenas was ok. I do not like black sand too dirty for me but a beautiful day and then watched the the World cup!! Go Espana!!

Bueno que fin de semana muy divertido! La isla Tortuga fue muy bonita! Y el barco estupendo. Fui un poco aventurosa y me quede la noche en Punta Arena despues fuimos el dia siguiente a la playa. No me gusto mucho la playa de alli por la arena negra. No me gusta tanto como la arena blanca.

1 comment:

  1. Isabel,
    I am enjoying following your blog. Sounds like you are enjoying your adventure in Costa Rica. Hope all is well, and I will continue to read you entries. Wish I were there with you guys. Greetings to Nancy Ruiz.
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete